I’ve decided to Officially Declare Hibernation Time
1. I shall reduce my hours at my work for money job
2. I shall spend a lot of time crocheting in my bear cave
3. I will emerge only for very festive occasions
4. I will have enough supplies (especially of coffee and milk) so if the weather is inclement I do not have to get my paws damp or cold
5. I have enough reading matter ( a visit to library is in order)
6. I will reconnect with people. This means supper parties when energy is high and when low starting to write to far flung friends.
7. Overall I will embrace S L O W living.
(if anyone wants an analoge email ie a postcard from me sign up for my newsletter HERE).