Picture of French Postie’s bicycle Grenoble
I’m offering my postal service Postal Joy! again this year. Postal Joy is a month of mail (ten postcards, one packet of home made table and one surprise) over the month of January to ameliorate the gray and gloom. The postcards will be a mix of cards from my own images and from Scottish artists. Check out my Etsy Shop for more info. If you subscribe to my newsletter you get 15% off (see sidebar to the right). NB in London to Tuesday if you are subscribing to newsletter for the discount code will email it to you when I get back from my travels.
A quick trip to London. Partly a belated birthday present – will see Jude Law as Henry V – hurrah! As I have been in the slough of strange lurgy am hoping that I will be fighting travel ready.
Have returned home from the station – due to high winds all trains out of Waverly cancellec – I shall retire to bed until tomorrow…
I’ve decided to Officially Declare Hibernation Time
1. I shall reduce my hours at my work for money job
2. I shall spend a lot of time crocheting in my bear cave
3. I will emerge only for very festive occasions
4. I will have enough supplies (especially of coffee and milk) so if the weather is inclement I do not have to get my paws damp or cold
5. I have enough reading matter ( a visit to library is in order)
6. I will reconnect with people. This means supper parties when energy is high and when low starting to write to far flung friends.
7. Overall I will embrace S L O W living.
(if anyone wants an analoge email ie a postcard from me sign up for my newsletter HERE).